The Ohio Peace Officer Training Academy (OPOTA) has released several new features to the on-line course registration system. These new features include:
• Agency approvers can now register officers for courses
• Peace officers can view and print their own employment history
• Peace officers can view and print their own basic training history
• Peace officers and agency approvers can print duplicate advanced training certificates of completed OPOTA courses
• Peace officers can select specific agency approvers as necessary
For information on activating your agency’s online registration account, e-mail Donna Long at Donna.Long@OhioAttorneyGeneral.gov . For your review, the email announcing on-line registration is attached and includes the latest user guide.
Additionally, please forward this information on to your appointed officers and remind them to update their contact information at www.OhioAttorneyGeneral.gov/OPOTAUpdate to ensure they receive timely information from this office.
Mary E. Davis, Deputy Director Education and Policy
Acting Executive Director
Ohio Peace Officer Training Commission
Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine
New OPOTA On-Line Registration 9-19-12 Email
OPOTA Online Course Registration User Guide v.1-5 August 2013